Field Day Stations
- Egg/Spoon Relay: Students are divided into 3-4 teams. Each person on the team will carry an egg on a spoon down past the cone and back without dropping it. Once they get back, they pass the egg off to the next person’s spoon. To be completed, all students must be sitting on the ground.
- Open Bocce Ball: Have students get into teams of 4. A team of 4 will play another team of 4. Teams will alternate throwing out the pallino to start the game. After the pallino is thrown. Their are two different color bocce balls in each set. Each team is a different color. Teams will alternate rolling the bocce balls as close to the pallino as they can. Scoring: After all players have thrown their bocce balls, the player that is “inside” will be awarded points. One point will be awarded to this team for every ball that is closer to the pallino than their closest competitor’s ball. After the points are awarded, the frame is completed. Start a new frame by electing a new person to throw the pallino and to throw the first bocce ball. A game is won when a team reaches 13 points. Play as many frames as necessary until a player reaches this point level. Of course, this point level can be be decreased or increased depending on time constraints between players.
- Fireman’s Relay: Students are divided into three teams. Each team will attempt to move water from one bucket to another the quickest. After one team reaches the desired amount, they sit quickly in line.
- Inflatable Moon Walk: 15 min station. Divide time as equally as you can with the number of students that you have.
- Inflatable Obstacle course:
- Water Station and Popsicle Station: